Bar Stories Wanted

Do you have a great bar story that you would like to see featured at 1762 Broadway?

Drop us an EMAIL with the juicy details to get it posted.

9.03.2007

Happy Labor Day

Here we are, the last officially unofficial day of summer.

Thank God...As far as 1762 is concerned anyway. AC has been broken more often than not it seems. Shelly keeps showing me the part behind the bar for the AC unit. Hasn't moved in days.

Some quick catch-up:

Croc, the Aussie legend, may be shuffling off to Buffalo. It seems that he misses the big ass lasses from up north! Eff the BILLS!

Shelly got an unexpected visitor on Sunday night...I'll let her tell you about it!

And, OK, I have to come clean here...I stopped in Friday night...Dino was there...UGH...I hate to do this...

I talked to him.

I don't know why. I still find the assault on Croc deplorable. Ugh.

The posts have been fewer and will continue as such since the new semester has started. I have a pretty full workload ahead. Taking 16 credits. I will probably need to utilize the brain cells I have left. College textbooks are hard enough to get through without a hangover. So things being what they are, my visits will probably be reduced to 1 or 2 per week, which is a drastic reduction from 7 or more per week.

No comments: