Bar Stories Wanted

Do you have a great bar story that you would like to see featured at 1762 Broadway?

Drop us an EMAIL with the juicy details to get it posted.

9.04.2007

Reuben James

I'm R.J., a current west coaster who comes in semi regularly. I will add what little goes on in my terribly boring times at 1762. I at one time lived around here, a five corners kid. Now, I just kinda do what I want to. Both retired and working.

I comment on Candy's brothers funeral services. (Candy is a terribly charismatic nubian princess that pulls more girls than guys.....O.K., so what!) All the members of her menhaters club may be ready to go to church (repenting is a different matter). They were quite moved by what I gathered from both their personal observations and one of the bartenders.

I haven't been around in a long while, I won't be around for a longer while. I'm currently convalescing on a horse farm near old Bullville in upstate N.Y. off of Route 302. I go on the wine tours around here at Brotherhood and Brimstone Wineries. (Drugs and Alcohol do go together when done in moderation).

I have also been a part of a drunken stupor weekend at the UFO capital of the east coast, a place called Pine Bush. I saw Soviet aircraft on line to Stewart AFB. I also saw objects of various colors dancing in the night sky as I was drinking around a camp fire. I would not make a good witness for CNN, FOX, ABC or the BBC. Don't ask me anything else about it. (I saw a craft land that carried several half naked females that were orange, green and light violet, we partied in the woods).

So much for this stuff. Look, I will drop you a line every now and then. Love!

No comments: