Bar Stories Wanted

Do you have a great bar story that you would like to see featured at 1762 Broadway?

Drop us an EMAIL with the juicy details to get it posted.

6.07.2008

Oh, Happy Day!!!!!!!!!!

Friday - 6/6/08

Today was so surreal for me.

I know I've been going on about how the day shift is gradually getting better and better, but today was fantastic. So many of you came in and at a steady rate that I was actually working at the hectic pace that I love so much. I missed bouncing back and forth behind the bar so much that I felt a little out of practice. Of course, just like riding a horse, it came back quickly.

What a party!! Everyone was having a great time catching up with each other, listening to RJ's play list and just unwinding. "Same as it ever was", without the unnecessary tension from the old ogre. Instead, "Mr. E" pulled up on his beautiful but crazy motorcycle and brought along his personable attitude and easy going nature and hung out with his customers all day. He seemed to enjoy getting to know everyone and even said that he should hang out during the day shift more often. He's never actually been there during my shift for more than a few minutes so I was happily surprised that he stayed so long. I think he likes you guys, and who could blame him? You're a great group of people.

I'd like to thank you all (I know I've over thanked you) but it means so much to me that you're all back and really supportive. I think we're home again.

I hope you'll all continue to come to the "Lounge" during the day. It was truly a pleasure to see everyone together again. I'd love to see "Mr. E" succeed, he deserves it....I'd also like to keep our "home away from home". We need it.

All in all, this week was what I hope every week will be like.......awesome!

Love and Respect to all,

RRRRRRRR

No comments: