Bar Stories Wanted

Do you have a great bar story that you would like to see featured at 1762 Broadway?

Drop us an EMAIL with the juicy details to get it posted.

6.28.2008

New Bartender


Debra


A new bartender at 1762 Broadway Lounge was in for the usual day bartender who went home sick after disinfecting the bar. Debra is sweet, petite, polite, pretty and perfectly proper. I really encourage regulars to come out and see this lady on Sunday, her regular day. I was in Friday afternoon and found her to be absolutely delightful.

A note: Cowboy E came in Thursday Night with some of the regulars and saw the Blonde Night bartender wearing “Daisy Dukes” or hot pants.

He told me it looked gross. To quote, “Her cellulite, cottage cheese, ultra pale ass hung out of those things like rotting melons… I heard her talking about a dress code for patrons at one time. That night a dress code was needed for the bartender.” Cowboy said his brother in law took the meal he ordered home after one beer and a short conversation. Sometimes I wish the pretty bartenders would work Thursday and Friday Nights.


I can wish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that ass drooping out from that thing she called shorts. Mr. E can do something about his bartenders appearance. If he can't make them pretty make them cover what is ugly. Make them wear a scarf, a veil or a burqa or in the case of Jaime, a skirt or some baggie pants.
I can by beer where big titty bar tending babes are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I saw the awful sight that night. I was hoping that someone would have poked my eyes out for me, but alas, no one did and I was forced to look at a 20 year old woman who works in a gym and also works out (witness) come to work in short shorts with all this bumpy crap behind her. But she thought she looked good so that's all that matters, right? NOT!!!
To any and all women: If you have cellulite on your bottom half please wear longer shorts. Thank You