Bar Stories Wanted

Do you have a great bar story that you would like to see featured at 1762 Broadway?

Drop us an EMAIL with the juicy details to get it posted.

5.05.2008

Monday to Friday

Okay...so I spoke to Mr. E about working Monday through Friday days, 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. It turns out that the person he hired to do Mondays and Tuesdays can't work so I stepped up to the plate and re-offered to work those days too. So, yes, we will be open for all you working people on the above mentioned days (I love Happy Hour which in case anyone forgot is Monday through Friday 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.)

Sometimes things have a way of working themselves out, in this case it's in my (and your) favor. I'm really excited about it. Mr. E's father fixed the A/C for everyone and it's running perfectly. The taps have also been repaired with the correct parts so the beer will be pouring as cold as possible. The man who cleans the tubing for the taps has been in also. Things are looking up!! We are going to have a great summer! Cold beer, air conditioning and good friends are all we'll need. Oh, and Mr. E also fixed the cable TV! I told you he was really trying.

Today is "Cinco de Mayo", so if you are in the area tonight, please stop in and enjoy a nice cold bottle of "Cerveza Mas Fina" (Corona). We are running a special for the holiday although I'm not sure what it consists of. Probably a buck off but don't quote me.

Anyway, hopefully I'll see alot more of you starting tomorrow (May 6).

Until then.......

RRRRRRRR

1 comment:

Reuben James said...

Thanks for the good news and I'm very happy that things are looking up. Hope to see you sometime.