Bar Stories Wanted

Do you have a great bar story that you would like to see featured at 1762 Broadway?

Drop us an EMAIL with the juicy details to get it posted.

10.13.2007

Tour of the Champion Part 2: Harder Realities

Continued …… (See Part 1)

It was getting late and near the midnight hour, calling from the bar, I checked in with the Desk Sergeant at MPD North and he notified Gunny.

I got on the phone with Sergeant Remming, (Black haired, hazel eyed New Englander with a gun fetish) I asked for some details into the ‘real’ reason this shit was happening to me.

“The scuttlebutt I’m hearing is it has to do with your clearance, Operation Bear Stalker and your wife,…that’s all the scoop I can get and its second hand..”

As the clock passed midnight I was ending my conversation with Remming who informed me that he had not only notified Gunny at the SNCO barracks, but logged the call for my benefit. “Hey RJ,…watch your ass and do what you gotta do,” then Remming hung up. “Hey man we gotta go,” “T” then whispered something in Haruka’s ear, she got off his lap and headed for the ladies room with Kayo in tow.

Kayo drove as “T” and Haruka made out in the back. We got to their place (nice two bedroom unit in an older building) and started to get crazy but not loud, being considerate of neighbors. “Stay here till late tomorrow afternoon, RJ, I’m gonna go to NIS and contact the field office in Osaka…gonna start some shit and get some answers. I told “T” what Remming said. “T” shook his head “RJ, lets handle your personal shit first then deal with Battalion.”

Kayo was dressed in a fishnet skirt with velcro fasteners in the back, her see through undies revealed that she was as clean shaven as a Marine Private before an I.G. inspection. Haruka was in a black silk skirt that was very mini, her firm round cantaloupe sized breasts were impressive for an oriental woman her size. Her bare legs shined and had the sweet scents of orange and cherry. “T” was now in a dark robe which Haruka tore into and then she jumped on “T”.

I was still in my clothes and nervous as Kayo looked at me more like a victim than a sex toy. Kayo sat next to me in a love seat that was near the window. She asked me if I wanted anything to drink. ‘Cold water please,’ she knew I was nervous and she sensed fear, she was the predator, she was cautious and deliberate. I sucked down the glass of water as I started to sweat.

Whatever we drank at the bar and in the car amplified my senses, I touched myself and could feel it all over. “You need to get out of those clothes before you sweat all over them.” Kayo quickly stripped me, leaving me in my skivvies. “Get outta those too” she ordered as I put on the robe she brought me. She then sat in my lap, finishing her cigarette, staring at me inquisitively. “What would you like for me to do for you,” Kayo asked.

“Just hold me, I don’t really want to do anything else,” Kayo smiled, “staying celibate for the girl back home.” ‘Yeah, something like that.’ Kayo kissed my cheek whispering, “I don’t have V.D. and I’ve had more shots than you did processing in…you won’t catch anything here.” I whispered, ‘Your not worried about catching anything from me?’ “Kayo smiled, ““T” will kill you if I get anything from you, beside your scared of oriental women, I can tell.”

She was right. V.D. films had me shying away from getting my flagpole wet in any of that yellow tail no matter how fine it was. But right now, I was subject to this weird high. And the drinks I had seemed to work on me like nothing I ever had before. I heard “T” moan through the walls and then silence as Kayo still stared at me. Kayo stood up in front of me, her crotch to my face and said, “will you trust me?” My mind screamed NO! My lips said ‘yeah’.

What do you do for a living? I asked (that sounded like a dumb question even to me, until I got the answer). “Me and Haruka own a club by White Beach,…stage entertainment, drinks, private areas for games, and of course a good sized grill”, Kayo continued as she got these yellow tie strips, a jar, and a sweat band. She pulled me off of the love seat and guided me to her bedroom.

She put the sweat band on my head, asked me to lie on her bed, she tied my hands to her head board and all the while kept talking about her club. “We do certain kinds of exotic entertainment for clientele who want a special kind of club experience, of course there is a gratuity involved…,” Kayo then rubbed herself down and put something on her lips saying “In the U.S., I learned a lot about how to keep American men happy…here I learned acupuncture .”

Kayo then sat on my gut, took my head in her hands and tongue kissed me (her kiss had a bitter/fruitlike taste). I was already sensitive to touch, now I was starting to burn all over, my heart raced and my body started to be both in pain and pleasure at the same time. I was overcome with anxiety, before I could tell her to let me loose, she put a ball gag in my mouth and cinched it in back of my head.

She pushed my legs open and rubbed something on my erect manhood. Kayo then took some kind of long thin pin to my urinary opening, my chest rose as my muffled scream was never heard. Everything faded to white as I twisted and turned in a full body orgasm. It felt like I was cumming from every part of myself and I don’t remember what happened after she mounted me.


Meanwhile on the other side of the world…. The rust colored AMC Javelin pulled up to Aunt Emmie and Uncle Jake’s. Shaniqua (my cousin) ran out to greet June and Jana. They cooked, shared a meal and then sat around the table to talk.

“How’s my nephew, June,” said Uncle Jake as he poured his wine. “He’s doing O.K, he should be home in less than 40 days” June chimed. “Uh Huh, well what is that other dude coming round your house think about that” said Uncle Jake.

June became defensive saying, “I don’t talk to Winton, I even have an order of protection against him.” “Not Winton, that other dude in a uniform, looks something like R.J.’s” asked Uncle Jake. June was paranoid. “A Marine” she said as her eyes bugged.” “Yeah,” said Uncle Jake emphatically. “He checks on me to see if I’m O.K., June said. Uncle Jake took a sip “I see”. “RJ must trust him an awful lot, as for me, having any man look after my wife, when I’m away, sheeit, never happen” as he looked at June’s guilty face.

Aunt Emmie said, “honey child, you better put things in order before RJ gets home or you’ll have hell on your hands. You better break it off clean and get yourself checked out by a doctor while your at it.” Aunt Emmie reached for her bible and looked Jana in the face. “Don’t look so shocked, we know you’ve been a go between for that so called Marine and June. Why, why do this to RJ,” said Aunt Emmie in a soft voice. June, shook her head, “How…”

“We know from Melvin (DeeDee’s Son, second cousin), June” said Aunt Emmie as she opened her bible. “Melvin! How did he….”. Uncle Jake spoke up, “Melvin sold that there Marine dude enough weed in the last two months to put a down payment on Rudy’s car (Rudy, another cousin). Oh Yeah, Rudy knows too.” June put her head in her hands, embarrassed and shamed. “He blackmailed me, he had a gun too. I was scared, I didn’t know what to do, but Jana helped me."

Uncle Jake said, “Adan’s people are from the same town in Jamaica that there Winton fool is from. I do believe there gonna talk to Winton. You better end all those other liaisons, understand.” “Maybe we better go Jana, said June.” “If RJ told you to come here you better believe he’s gonna call here, If your not here I won’t lie for you,” said Uncle Jake as he pointed at June.

At the same time in Los Angeles, at his apartment on Mascot near LaBrea, Winton stands outside his apartment trying to figure out why his car won’t start.

Winton talking to himself says, “Man I got to get to June’s, I’ll call Benji’s taxi (gypsy cab) to take me over to Westmoreland.” Winton’s cab shows up but Benji isn’t driving and it has two other fares.

Winton asks, “Mon, where Benji,” “Benji go to Vegas”, I’m drivin, you riding?” said the Rastaman in blue, his dreads covered by a large red, black and green beanie, making him look like the ‘Cat in the Hat’ (Dr Seuss). Yeh Mon, said Winton as he jumped in. “Where to”said the cab driver, Winton replied “Westmoreland at Olympic”. Rasta Cab Driver said “No Problem, I just have to drop this fare.” “O.K. Lets go shouted Winton.”

All the passengers greeted each other, the Rastamen noted that each of them were originally from the Clarendon area of Jamaica, but being Rasta, they were raised beyond Swift River valley just below the Blue Mountains. “My ex-girlfriend is from that area, yea man. Yea, I go to see her now, I know she’s home about this time. She marry some vicious asshole Marine, I get her back soon, man, soon.”

Both ‘fares’, wearing dreadlocks, offered Winton a flask that had Gin in it, after each took a swallow, Winton being social took a drink. They conversed as they drove south to Kenny Hahn Park on LaCienega.

Winton became disoriented and got agitated. “Where you guys goin” said Winton. “To a Picnic Mon, pass him the joint.” The car pulled to the back end of the lot and the men stepped out. “You want to join us for a smoke before we go down and join the crowd.”

Winton, a wanna be Rasta said O.K. just for a minuet. The Rasta Cab Driver said, I’ll wait here as he blasted an EEK-A-MOUSE (Jamaican Band) jam. They strolled up a hill and down a ridge out of sight of the rest of the park facing a very scenic view of the “HOLLYWOOD” sign. Winton sky high, took another toke, suddenly, Winton grabbed his groin, breathless, Rastaman in black kicked Winton in the balls. The Gin laced with pills didn’t dull the ass-kicking.

Doubling over, Winton dropped to the ground, Rastaman Brown kicked Winton as he tried to get up, you could hear his lungs echo from the pounding. The beating lasted about five minuets, Winton, bloody all over, tried again to get up only to be slapped down by Rastaman Black saying “Hey Mon, don’t fuck with another mans family, don’t mess with another mans wife. If dere’s a nex time we won’t be so nice, undertaker work go into the ground man”.

The three men drove off never to be seen again. Winton crawled to the bottom of the hill to be greeted by the LAPD. Winton, bloody and ragged, climbed to his feet and staggered toward the officers, smelling of Ganja and liquor.


“Dem beat me,” screamed Winton, “Dem beat me”. “What’s your name, sir said the tall cop. “Winton”. “Give me your I.D.” said the female cop. Winton wobbled as he gave the female officer a green card that had expired.

“How long you been out here drinking” said the tall officer. Winton now nearly totally incoherent tried to explain the cab ride and what happened. The tall cop lost all patience, after hooking up Winton for drunk and disorderly, they all drove off. Winton eventually ended up at Parker Center. During the ride the cops ascertained that Winton was looking for a married woman who’s husband was in the Marines. Winton’s troubles were just beginning.

It was now late Saturday afternoon in Okinawa as I became conscious. I did not see Kayo or Haruka. Oddly, I was not hung over, but ravenously hungry, my manhood was sore, with trepidation I looked down at it. Everything looked O.K. I urinated and it hurt at first and then it felt utterly awesome. As I got out of the bathroom, Kayo stared at me. ‘Where’s “T”’ I implored. “Good afternoon to you to RJ. “T” is at NIS Okinawa.” He’ll be back soon.

Kayo and Haruka had cooked a meal of fish, vegetables and Yaka Soba that smelled great. They sat me down and placed a bowl of the meal in front me, I prayed, thanked them and ate. As I finished “T” showed up. “RJ, Good News and Bad News, I had some friends run a warrant check on Winton, he’s locked up in Parker Center for drunk and disorderly. I called some people with INS. He’ll probably be deported.”

“The bad news my brother is that June has a visitor in one Corporal Price, one of your former lance coolies when you got attached to the Force (Fleet Support).

We know he’s been buying weed, we're finding out from where, we will bust him. Probability is he’s been fuckin your wife. Sorry to have to tell you this man. I think that’s why your clearance is being reviewed.”

“T”, get me to the YMCA so I can call home. (I was devastated) “I’m taking you back to your barracks, get in uniform, come with me to Kadena and call from there.” Kayo and Haruka said they would see us later. As “T” drove to Hansen I was quiet. “T” said, “Do you really want to spend your life with June, I mean, if she can be tempted like this…” I broke in, ‘Look, I didn’t want to leave her behind, the Corps issued orders, I follow them.’ I left her alone. Its my fault.’

In Bakersfield, it was late but Aunt Emmie, June, Jana and Shaniqua were still up, talking. June talked about her ordeal and some weird solutions. “So let me get this straight,” said Aunt Emmie, “you didn’t let this man have you, that is he didn’t get your…” “Pussy Mama, she didn’t give up the pussy” barked Shaniqua. “O.K. then, what kind of sex were you having with this other Marine, said Aunt Essie with absolute astonishment.

June said, he had me get naked, I let him kiss me but not tongue kissing. “Sex woman what kind of sex was the question” Shaniqua said impatiently. June snapped back,“I let him have my ass but not my snatch.” “What”, Aunt Emmies jaw dropped.” “I let Jodi fuck me in the ass just the one time but I never give him my pussy.” “Really”, said Shaniqua with total sarcasm. “What other bedtime stories you got for me tonight.”

“Its true, after Jodi ass fuck me that one time, Jana got me a chastity belt. I wear a nicely fitted, padded stainless steel chastity belt now with two keys. I have one hidden but I tell Jodi, I mailed RJ the other key.” Jana said, “Jodi got mad, but he still comes around to buy weed and he still threatens to blackmail June.

Aunt Emmie was beside herself with outrage and indignation. “What kind of low-lifin, heathen, sodomite trash are you involved with. Is this Jodi the only one who has been ass-screwing you” said Aunt Emmie, “or are there others.”

“Just Jodi, you don’t have to believe me, I’m telling the truth” June cried. The phone rang loudly throughout the house. “Shaniqua answered, “whoever this is it better be an emergency or a wrong number”.

“Shaniqua, its RJ, I’m sorry to call so late…” “RJ, hey Cousin, how are you!” “Fine Shaniqua, is Aunt Emmie there” I inquired. “Hold On. Mama, RJ” said Shaniqua, looking at June as she passed the phone to Aunt Emmie.

(Will June ever come ‘clean’? What about Winton? What is “T” going to do for RJ? What happens to Jodi?)

To be continued.

RJ

No comments: