Bar Stories Wanted

Do you have a great bar story that you would like to see featured at 1762 Broadway?

Drop us an EMAIL with the juicy details to get it posted.

10.09.2007

Sultry Sunday: Return to Ecstasy


If Saturday was a terrible day, Sunday was totally wonderful. Though it started out slow with only a few of the regulars in attendance “R” (son of Father L) was in the house shooting pool.
Dorn the old 1st SGT was there and I bought a round for the four of us, Dorn, “R”, Yaega Lee and me.
After the Jets lost to the Giants the place started to fill up. It seemed that everybody came from everywhere. And the mood was really good , YL caught a little of that crowd toward the end of her shift.

Timmy showed up, then the Menhaters, Shelly showed up to take the night shift and then all kinds of regulars, semi-regulars and irregulars showed up. Every Jet fan in the immediate area was looking for some solace. The Met Fan was in chilling out too. “R”, Timmy and myself hijacked the jukebox and the place became live. It was as if everybody had energy, everybody was alive and the dive was jumpin.

I talked to Daria and let her know I wasn’t happy with ERL. Daria said “what….forget it, ERL was out of his fuckin mind”. She hugged me and went back to drinking. Candy, Zu, and Daria started to get loose and YL stayed on our side of the bar. SD showed up with his buddy’s not long after Limpin Pimp materialized inside the dive. Pimp contained himself like a caged animal in the smoking section while SD and his friends who are all still ‘on the job’ were socializing.

After SD left along with some of the old regulars the place got a little hotter as the younger crowd came in. Zu was dancing with everybody. Something in Zu’s life has changed. She shared much with me as she gently glided me from left to right (helping me nurse my ailement). Zu said she has got her life back again and she shows it. You can feel joy just standing next to her. I asked if anyone special was in her life. “Not yet, but good things are happenin” smiled Zu.

Then the women put on a 'dance' and lust show that got this place hopping. Amazing what old soul, classic rock and 70’s Pop will do for these women. Candy, Zu and Yaega Lee were dancing with the men of the old crew, me and YL, Candy and “R”, Timmy and Zu were movin and grooving. The youngsters were showing up because they know the night is theirs. Then it got downright hot.

The women started dancing with each other. (All the old crew, YL, Zu and Candy were dressed in black) Candy and YL got with each other and got to emoting through what I will call for the sake of this post, ‘dancing’.
I watched them get lost in each other as they moved most totally synchronistic. Eye to eye, chest to chest, hands wandering in unison, foot and hip motion calling all that is erotic…it was moving me from horny to mad.

All eyes were locked on them. Some poor nerd in a red striped shirt turned about 15 shades of blush as he sucked air through his gaping mouth.
The guys weren’t the only ones paying attention, young and old girls were giving the ‘what I could do with that’ stare as YL’ showed off a little crack as her pants started to slip.
Candy’s cleavage heaved with every breath as she and Yaega Lee touched and caressed to the sound of the beat…I needed another drink.

Zu’ danced with both Candy and YL to music that was at least as erotic but more provocative. Zu’ talked with her eyes as well as her body. Suggestive, sensuous and searing was her motion, I remember the dance…as Zu’ dropped to her knees in front of Candy and slowly elevated her head at Candy’s waist, Candy gave a super hot orgasmic gesture that sent me into fantasy. I was thinking things that could get me arrested in at least 30 states. I was glad I wasn’t the only one thinking that way, you could see it on every face in the dive.

When the music subsided the youngsters were at the front end of the bar and the old crew were at the back end of the bar. Zu’ got to the jukebox and found music that brought the groups together in a few sing-a-longs. Then as if on cue, Cary materialized like an apparition. He was coming from a gig in Westbury and he was sharp as usual. Candy and Cary got lost in conversation, recounting Kareoke memories. The Nerd trembled before Zu’ as he proposed marriage. (I can't belive no one told him, though everyone could see Zu's preferences)

The Pimp staggered out of the dive, he couldn’t get next to any woman in the place. (The Old Crew ran a lot if interference) Pimp was disillusioned, drunk and pissed. I hope he didn’t hurt anybody walking or driving. Timmy commented on what looked like a very erotic dance that Candy was doing for Cary. I really liked watching that too. Steam was coming from that super slick suit and it wasn’t from a dry cleaner.

Candy was trying to drag Zu’ out of the dive. Zu’ had to go to work in the morning and Candy had someplace to be. Candy’s mood turned from cool to cold when I saw her and Zu’ conversing semi privately. I had stayed out way past my bedtime and I really was starting to fade. I said my goodbye’s and hit the road, leaving the ladies locked in a semi heated conversation. What a hot night. Hope to see ya.

Love.

RJ

2 comments:

SD said...

Wow!

Sounds like I left too early!

Reuben James said...

It got hot after 10:00 PM. The ladies let their hair all the way down, if ya know what I mean.