Bar Stories Wanted

Do you have a great bar story that you would like to see featured at 1762 Broadway?

Drop us an EMAIL with the juicy details to get it posted.

10.26.2007

7 Random Things

I subscribe to a blog called Pimp Your Work

Celine, the blogger there has tagged all of her readers and asks that we post 7 random things about ourselves, as she has done on her blog. So here goes.



1. I take approximately 15 different vitamins and supplements each day. Yep,...that's off the top of my head...

...Oh yeah, I almost forgot, add ginseng and gingko biloba for memory.



2. I enjoy creative pursuits including writing, drawing, and cooking. Oddly enough, I have never considered doing any of them professionally. I was always told that writers and artists starve. I would think that cooks do OK in that department.



3. My 14 year old daughter is teaching me how to play the guitar. In my first lesson I managed to crack myself across the bridge of my nose with the neck of the guitar. I don't recommend it.



4. I recently began to worry that I may have a drinking problem. Turns out that I don't. Luckily, I have been blessed with a non-addictive personality. That may be the best part of my DNA strands.



5. I have personally placed handcuffs on over 300 people. While some were practically begging for it, none of them liked it.



6. At forty years old I still enjoy playing video games. It helps me to maintain my cat-like reflexes. Coordination is another story. Remember the guitar incident?



7. I currently have three dogs as pets. Their combined weight is a paltry forty-three pounds. There is a lot to be said for small dogs. They make small poops for one thing. Makes cleaning up after them a little less unpleasant.



OK. That's it.



Let's hear from some of you now. Post your 7 Random Things here or elsewhere. Link here so we can share!

No comments: