Bar Stories Wanted

Do you have a great bar story that you would like to see featured at 1762 Broadway?

Drop us an EMAIL with the juicy details to get it posted.

10.19.2007

Tour of the Champion: Part 3 - Suffering & Regret

I asked Aunt Emmie’s forgiveness for calling so late and asked if June was there. Aunt Emmie handed the phone to June. Aunt Emmie and Shaniqua went to bed. Jana stayed with June. We talked. I brought up everything I knew. I could here her sigh with relief, she didn’t leave out any event. Jodi has been in LA about once every two weeks since early March. Everything was brought to light.

June’s voice was very shaky as she told me everything, including how he intimidated her with weapons, she hid nothing and said, “I’m wrong, how do I make this right.” “Get checked by your gynecologist and have the results ready for me when I get home.” “When I see you, we’ll decide how you can make this right.” I told her I will always love her and hung up.

“Did she admit that Jodi Price had sex with her” demanded “T”. “Why do you want to know all about my business”, I shouted. “T” raised his open hand in anger and pointed it at me, then he exhaled, got calm and motioned his hands downward, “its my business because you asked for my help, also Cpl. Jodi Price is bound by the Uniform Code.” ‘I understand, sorry “T”.’ “I need to know details, I’m going to record your statement”, “T” said in a cold professional way.

I told “T” everything June said. I sat as he transferred my statement to NIS Regional Agency, Camp Pendleton. “Pursuant to UCMJ Articles, 80, 120, 120a, 125, 128 and 134, that is Attempted Rape, Stalking, Sodomy, Assault, Conduct unbecoming of a Marine, also sale and distribution of marijuana and cocaine. NIS forwards the request for the immediate military apprehension of Corporal Jodi Price…forwarded by request of Commanding Officer,…NIS Okinawa, by direction.” “T” then confirmed receipt.

“NIS Pendleton already has him on the dope, they knew about him and your wife too. Our Agents didn’t know if she was an accomplice or not. Now we know she was a victim. We can now bust him. Her statement will get him brig time for several years.” “Will June have to testify at his Courts-Martial?” “Probably. I think he’ll get a Military Lawyer to plea deal it all out.”

“Hey, Sergeant” snapped “T” “hold your head up. This is all but wrapped up.” “How long did they know this” I asked.” “About 2 months, a little after the Operation Bear Stalker inquiry” said “T”. “Why didn’t anybody tell me.” “T” cocked his head, looked me in the eye and said, “tell you, so you could fly home and torture a mother fucker like you did at….” “Don’t, don’t even bring it up, I was cleared, I never betrayed the honor of the Corps”, I stated defensively.

“T” took me back to my barracks. It was early Saturday evening. I didn’t check in with Gunny because he knew where I was. In fact, he knew everything. I sat on my bunk and cried, then I got angry. I put my awards all in one bag and took out the small bible Daddy gave me and asked God to forgive me for what I decided to do. I took my K-Bar and cut myself under the my left thumb and made a blood oath to kill Jodi Price. I decided he would die by my hand.

“Where the fuck is James,” growled Gunny as he entered the hallway at the sentry’s desk. “In his room Gunny”, replied the PFC pointing down the hall. ‘Now what, what the hell does he want with me now.’ Before Gunny could pound on my door I ditched the K-Bar, put the bloody Kleenex in the GI can and sat at my desk. “Come in Gunny, I asked “what’s up.”


Gunny Townsend said, “RJ, I’ll ask you, what’s going through your head kid.” I’m a little down Gunny but I will not let anything in my personal life effect my duty. “Is that right? In my experience when a man’s wife has been violated he feels he’s been violated. You feel vulnerable because you weren’t there for your woman” said Gunny as he looked in the GI (garbage) can. Gunny sat down on my rack and looked me in the eye. “If the Corps wanted you to have a wife we would have issued you one” Gunny then looked at my hand.

“Look kid, you have been desperately compromised. I’m not going to let you return to duty on Wednesday. Headquarters 3rd Marines wanted to take your clearance, that’s not gonna happen. You will be evaluated for both mental and physical fitness come Wednesday. We have to know where your head is at.” Gunny then said, “I sincerely hope the cut you sustained was an accident. If it was self inflicted that would be evidence of a major malfunction in my Marine.”

‘I’m fine Gunny, I’m not gonna crack up.’ Gunny smiled, “Get the fuck out of here! Aldridge and Jimenez are having a party on the beach, some of the folks there you know. So git. Git the fuck outta here, find a place to stay in town. Understand.” ‘O.K. Gunny.’ As I showered and prepared for the night, Gunny gave instructions to the Duty NCO. After I left I saw the investigation team from Central pull up. Not my concern. I went to the party.

It was a blast, pretty Ricky Jimenez, (he calls himself ‘pretty’ a Puerto Rican stud from Brooklyn) born to satisfy, was being mocked and ridiculed by all the WM’s while Aldridge (muscle bound knife freak) was putting on a song and dance routine that got him thrown into the surf. “Hey RJ”, said a soft southern accent, it was Sergeant Cece Landreu, we came up the ranks together (a slim fine light skin black woman who God blessed with all kinds of endowments). We exchanged greetings and then we walked off.

Cece worked at the Brig, as a female MP in the orient, she was very protected but not assigned to base patrol. This pissed her off big time. “ “T” told me what your going through,” Cece said as we held hands walking along a perfectly gorgeous spring night. She shared some terrible experiences she had in her own life and gave me insight on how to approach this with June.

Cece said, RJ, come with me back to my place, let me help you sort some things out, beside we have some unfinished business. My heart pounded madly, I was fighting guilt and anger. I didn’t want to go with her but she was dressed in all white, almost angelic and I didn’t dare say no to her. Cece and I left together, Jimenez and Aldridge grinned like drunken sailors at a peep show, then came to attention as we walked past. I just shook my head as Cece laughed.

We left in her car, talked and did some catching up. I knew some of what she went through, I kept her from being raped when she was a young lance corporal and I was her Assistant Squadleader. Although she had made some real bad decisions she was meritoriously promoted twice, damn hard to do as a male Marine, almost unreal as a WM (Woman Marine). She opened the door to her apartment, “Come in Rod (her nickname for me). We entered and she closed the door. It was Saturday evening.

Dawn was going to break soon in Los Angeles, at one of the tunnel underpasses of the 101 Freeway in Los Angeles near the Train Station waited Melvin. He had over 5 ½ pounds of sinsemilla, a .22 caliber pistol, two planned escape routes and no patience for fuck ups. He was ready to get back in his car when Jodi showed up. Jodi got out of his Chevy pick up and walked toward Melvin.


“Look man this is the last time I’m dealin’ with you” said Melvin. Jodi angrily shouted, “What the fuck, I always have your cash don’t I.? Melvin in a low tone, “I told you not to mess with June didn’t I? “What’s it to you” shouted Jodi. “Quiet fool,” Melvin lit his cigarette and continued, “you stepped in more shit than you know, where’s my money?” Jodi produced a small bag, Melvin counted $2,500 dollars, then counted again.

“Its all there Melvin,” Jodi said angrily. Melvin handed over the high grade pot in a small backpack. “Don’t call me no more” said Melvin. Both Jodi and Melvin got in their vehicles and took off. When Melvin got to Chinatown he stopped at a restaurant, got out of his car and into another vehicle. “He got the grass” said the Detective, “Yeah he got the grass said Melvin”. “Pass the cash”, said the Detective (a grimy, greasy, nasty looking piece of white trash). Melvin gave him the money shaking his head.

“What you shaking your head for boy, your black ass should be in jail,…thank your snake slick lawyers for the deal you got.” The Detective looked at him with total contempt and said, “go home and keep out of sight for a week, don’t talk to anyone except your lawyer or me.” Melvin got out of the beat up station wagon and back into his piece of shit Pontiac 2 door and took off.

Before Jodi headed for June’s (he didn’t know she wasn’t home) he headed to East LA to hook up with Rosa, who was June’s coworker’s (Lucinda) sister. Rosa was a nurses assistant studying to be an RN at White Memorial (Rosa was a hot freak). Rosa was waiting for him. As he entered her home the dawn was starting to break. “Hey Rosa, show me what’s under the housecoat” said Jodi as he wrapped his arms around her and grabbed her ass.

Rosa said “Jodi lets party some, O.K.” “Yeah, sounds good to me,” Jodi said as he removed Rosa’s housecoat. “Wow, what a treat,” Jodi’s eyes popping wide open at the red tinted see through bra and red edible panties. Rosa had Jodi drinking vodka as he smoked his grass through a blue glass bong, watching Rosa dance for him. This went on for about an hour. Then Rosa invited him into the bedroom.

“Get naked poppi,” said Rosa as she massaged her vagina. Wobbling, Jodi stripped, Rosa pushed him on the bed and said, “I wanna get kinky poppi, O.K.” “Alright, this is what I need,” said Jodi. As he lay in the bed Rosa climbed on top of him and stretched his hand up to the head board. The ratcheting sound of a handcuff got Jodi startled, “What the hell..”. “You said this is what you need, its going to be goood poppi, real goood.” Rosa then cuffed the other hand to the head board.

She slid down the bed until her head was at Jodi’s groin and started licking his testicles. Jodi was out of his mind feeling the warmth of her mouth on his family jewels.
“Jodi baby, you know what HPV is” said Rosa. “Some East Los mariachi band, …no I don’t know” Jodi moaned. “It’s a type of V.D. I have Jodi and I’ve only been doin’ it with you for the last two months, no man but you for the last year.” She had Jodi’s balls in her hand and licked them lightly.

“Baby what are you saying,” Jodi replied nervously. Between licks Rosa said, “I got a strain of HPV that comes almost always from anal sex Jodi, who you been fuckin in the ass.” Jodi tried to hold his head up but couldn’t, “let me loose baby, I’ll tell you about it.” “Tell me now Jodi, who? Rosa’s eyes were ice cold as she still licked Jodi’s balls nestled gently in her hands.”
“Ahh…some bitch in Tijuana, baby.” “Does that bitch have a 213 area code Jodi.”

Jodi pulled on the handcuffs, they got tighter. “When you left your wallet here two weeks ago I found a number, when I called it, guess who answered” her eyes on Jodi’s face, still licking his testicles and getting him erect, “guess” she said softly. “I don’t know, I get a lot phone numbers” whispered Jodi. “It was June who answered Jodi.” “Why would you have her number and only her number in your wallet” said Rosa as she now massaged Jodi’s erect penis.

“I check in on her once in a while”, look let me loose and I’ll tell you all about it, said Jodi as he tried to wriggle himself from Rosa’s grasp. “Don’t move to fast Jodi, you don’t want to hurt yourself,” Rosa’s lips now moving along the base of Jodi’s penis, his testicles in both her hands, “did you screw June in the ass, did you Jodi.” “Yeah,…look we did it once, that’s all,” shouted Jodi. “Now let me loose” he demanded as his penis got soft.

“You know what the cure is for HPV Jodi?” Rosa held his manhood much more firmly now, “none Jodi, there is no cure. I’ll have to get surgery to remove the warts.” “Jodi baby, I hope your surgery goes better than mine” said Rosa coldly.
“What surgery are you talking about” shouted Jodi. Before he knew it Rosa produced a long hatpin while holding his balls in both hands. Jodi tried to kick her, then all of the sudden a blood curdling scream could be heard from Rosa’s house all the way to the corner.

Detectives from LAPD moved quickly banging on the door, Rosa opened it. “Ma’am are you alright” said the scumbag looking detective. “Fine officer, If your looking for Jodi he’s in the bedroom.” They went in and saw a man handcuffed to a bed, contorting in agony, bleeding from the groin area with a hatpin through his testicles. “The bitch is gonna die, I’ll kill you bitch” screamed Jodi. Two detectives cringed as the uniform officer said, “talk about body piercing.”

In Okinawa, Cece and I stopped for some food, we got to her place and talked for quite a while. “Rod, (her special nickname for me) why didn’t you pursue me.” “You were dating a First Sergeant who was married, pursuing you became political and dangerous”, I said while looking in her eyes. “I just couldn’t believe the young corporal who bitch slapped a clansman, who intimidated a lieutenant, and stood before a Colonel, would be scared of a First Sergeant” Cece said slowly.

“O.K., I deserve that, being called ‘scared’ (she pushed my button). I knew to compete with everyone I would have had to ask you to marry me.” “Why didn’t you, said Cece sipping on some saki.” “Because I had nothing to give you at the time, nothing of substance…I just felt I couldn’t ask.” “I’m staying in the Corps Rod, if things don’t work out with June, stay in the Corp with me. I have no trouble being loyal to you” declared Cece.

We talked some more, as she layed on the couch with her head in my lap (I sat at the end of the couch). “Your sleeping out here tonight, I’m going to bed. There’s beer in the fridge. I’m going to Church at Central in the morning, you going?” inquired Cece. “No, drop me off at the barracks, I’ll figure out what to do with myself Cece”. Cece had put on a long black mans shirt and said she was off to bed. “You could have had me Rod, someday you just might, but not tonight.”

Morning came Cece dropped me off at MPD North, I checked in with Sergeant Walton who immediately called Gunny Townsend. “What’s the problem Walt, your looking at me like I’m some kind of victim” I said leaning against the wall. “What’s going on now Walt, What? “A crime unit from Central was here last night in your room. I think things are now out of Gunny’s hands RJ, something weird is going on” said Walton with tremble in his voice.
(What happens to Cpl. Jodi Price, Why do RJ's fellow Marines treat him as a 'casualty', Is June infected with V.D.? What kind of strain does this put on RJ? Continued)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, now my balls hurt after reading that.

Reuben James said...

Kinda makes you rethink how kinky you wanna get with some females...especially those with freaky fetishes.