Bar Stories Wanted

Do you have a great bar story that you would like to see featured at 1762 Broadway?

Drop us an EMAIL with the juicy details to get it posted.

12.15.2007

Friday Night Fun

Popped in for the long haul last night. As you may have noticed, I have posted significantly fewer posts over the last month or so. My apologies for that, but it is with good reason that I have abstained.

Last night was good fun. Crowd diversity was in full effect. You had regulars, and irregulars. Even some irregular regulars. Kidding of course, all 1762 regulars have irregularities about them. I think that is what pulls us all there.

Gin was pouring and she had a nice steady flow of patrons all night. I was loving the Brooklyn Winter Ale, downing more pints than I cared to keep track of.

Highlights of the night included boys versus girls pool. The boys took three straight. Elvis sat at the far end of the bar for a spell, sipping a Mint Julep, presumably. And some 20 something year old guys brought Superman's daughter in. She was old enough to shoot darts, but not enough for anything else. We also had in attendance the largest single night Quik Draw loser. OUCH! Did he drop a bundle!

I tell you, on nights like this one, a trip to the tavern is all I need. See you over there!

No comments: