Bar Stories Wanted

Do you have a great bar story that you would like to see featured at 1762 Broadway?

Drop us an EMAIL with the juicy details to get it posted.

1.16.2008

Other Places

Hey 1762ers

In keeping with RJ's recent theme in his posts, I too have been imbibing intoxicants in establishments outside the confines of 1762.

I actually met with a few regulars of 1762 at an undisclosed location one night last week. They played good music that was free. They had every beer that we asked for. And all of them were cold. The bathrooms were reasonably clean. They served delicious food. There was eye candy.
What's the catch you might ask? Well, I did notice that the Heineken's were $5 instead of the Tavern's $4.75.

Oh, RJ, I also learned that night that the Beck's that you settled on after ordering a half dozen or so brands of beer that were Out of Stock, was in fact NON-ALCOHOLIC!!!

I am not trying to slay the tavern with this post, but it is s breath of fresh air to step outside sometimes.

1 comment:

Reuben James said...

No wonder I caught no buzz that night. And I left angrier than I showed up.

Well, there will be better bar storied from other bars coming soon.