Bar Stories Wanted

Do you have a great bar story that you would like to see featured at 1762 Broadway?

Drop us an EMAIL with the juicy details to get it posted.

8.25.2007

Not Hungover

Ah! This is certainly a blisslike state. There is much to like about 7AM without a hangover.

I don't feel swollen.
I don't feel tired.
I don't feel cloudy headed.
I don't feel weak.
I don't feel dehydrated.
I don't feel my brain short-circuiting.
I don't feel queasy.
I don't feel guilty.
I don't feel like I miss any of the above.

I do feel sharp.
I do feel quick witted.
I do feel decisive.
I do feel horny.
I do feel like exercising.
I do feel creative.
I do feel tranquil.
I do feel like I don't want a drink.

Hmm. What's this all about?

What feels better? Being drunk at night or not hungover in the morning?

What will make for a healthier and more productive life?

Hmm.

No comments: